17 November 2005

Night #3

I bailed on my evening class last night to go home & sleep. I still felt like i had the upperhand against the invading forces, but I wanted to keep it that way - and the a/c at school was broken so sitting through class in 90 degree heat was not exactly appealing. I hit whole foods to restock on some juice & fruit & grabbed ingredients for chicken barley stew. I made the stew but it wasn't ready till 1am so I didn't eat any.

I did drop the screwdrivers from my regmine and I skipped the nyquill just to see how sleepy I would be after a 2 hour nap. I still fell asleep at around 10:30. I woke up this morning suffering from a blitzkreig directed at my sinuses, which had previously escaped attack. I have class from 10 - 12, but then I'm returning to the home front to reassemble the troops and launch a counter attack. I don't have class again until Monday at 6pm, so even if this is not a swift victory, I have the staying power. I also have the elimination rounds of our frisbee tournament on Saturday, so if I need to break out the "sweat it out" approach, I can. Victory shall be mine.

No comments: