09 June 2005

Eat on the slow

It amazes me how much time it takes to eat breakfast in the morning. If I skip food, I can be out the door in 1/2 an hour easy. If I eat, it invariably takes me an hour and fifteen minutes to get out the door. Why? I have no idea. I don't cook & eat for 45 mins. Well - I have some idea. There are too many distractions. Checking e-mail, emptying the dishwasher, watching 5 extra minutes of ESPN because Linda Cohn is looking particularly good in her pink argyle cardigan. (Coming out early is the best sports center commercial ever) At any rate, I am perpetually 10 mins late to my internship - which isn't the end of the world, but it does annoy me.

One day when I am old, I will just wake up earlier - but 6:30 is about all I can do for now. I will also make sure my commute is not a 37 mile hour long drive, and my car will have a CD player, AC, and get at least 40 MPG.

No comments: