05 January 2006

i'm back, sort of

class doesn't start until monday.

today I started moving.

New Years is one of my favorite holidays, although sometimes I celebrate New Years at the beach in mid-August. Any time you reflect on where you've been & where you're going, you can celebrate a new year.

This was one of my best / favorite vacations. It was not perfect, but they never are. In many ways it has been the worst ever, but I had great talks with my family about why we are the way we are - as a family & as individuals. I had top-notch times with my hometown friends. I spent enough time in ATL to see almost all the people I wanted to see as much as I could have hoped to see them - both ATL friends, and friends somewhere inbetween ATL & Hometown.

I expect to return to my regularly whiney posts (sans the Friends series) but life is good, and when it is, I like to talk about that too. Life is not the best, but as someone told me tonight as I wandered Target, "At least you didn't take a header off a fourth floor balcony of the Sheraton"

No comments: