12 December 2005

typical cd collection

I was looking for a CD the other day and flipped through an old booklet that I must not have touched in years (I switched back to jewel cases a while ago). This is what was in it, inter alia:

Primus, Sailing the Sea of Cheese
Nirvana, Unplugged
Tool, Undertow
Rage Against the Machine, 1st record
Guns & Roses, Lies
Smashing Pumpkins, Siamise Dream and Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness
Soul Asylum, Gravedancer's Union
...and Drew's Famous Luau Dance Party Favorites, which my roommate & I secured for the famous Beach Party when we put over half a ton of sand in our living room my junior year of college.

If you have none of those, I would say that the Nirvana record is the most essential and probably the best. The best cover art, in my mind, is a tie between the Rage album & Soul Asylum:




2 comments:

aldogg said...

and speaking of music, Oh Me Oh My (linked undr "Blogs I Found" has a quality post regarding NickelBack http://missdischord.blogspot.com/

Charleston Retail said...

Grave Dancer's fuckin rocks!!!