05 December 2005

Homewrecker

There is a great new show on MTv called Homewrecker where they renovate peoples rooms to get them back for pranks they played in the past.

One time when I was a teenager we were riding in my friend's volvo (affectionately named 'the vulva') and he was in the gas station paying for gas or something & his brother & I decided it would be funny to put a huge glob of sunblock all across the back of his steering wheel. We put it across the bottom part so he wouldn't grab it right at first, so when we turned out onto the street he slid his hand around the wheel and into the greasy white glob of warm nastiness.

There is nothing worse than a greasy steering wheel. He was about pissedoffeder than a toothless elephant at in a game of dominoes, but I claimed "you can't get mad at me, he did it" and his brother claimed "you can't get mad at me, he did it."

Fortunately for me, we are still great friends - and Mello, I hope you look back on those days fondly b/c we did it all out of love.

No comments: