20 November 2006

Right Now

Remember Pepsi Clear? I actually liked that stuff - but then again I was 15, so I would have fallen for any gimmick.

One gimmick I did not fall for was the Van Halen commercial - the song was super pop, but the video was interesting, and the sell-out was absolute. Of course, that presupposes that Van Halen had any original fight the power real rock and roll soul left in them by the time OU812 was released and they settled into the Van Haggar years.


At any rate, I have always thought the lyric was "right now, there's no tomorrow" and then "right now, it's everything" (emphasizing that we should live in the moment) .

Today, I looked up the lyrics on a random inspiration and, at least according to lyrics freak, the real words are "right now, it's your tomorrow"

That really changes everything.

No comments: