05 April 2006

text messaging

First of all, I would like to say that although today is April 5th, and the state I live in likes to call itself a "southern" state, the windchill outside is 36 degrees - seriously. But I'm not bitter, I just ignore it and walk to school in a long sleeve tshirt freezing my balls off.

...Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

It is probably not a good idea to send text messages when you are wasted. Of course, if you are wasted, you probably don't realize that it is a bad idea to send text messages. This is an e-mail my buddy sent me:

i just checked my outgoing text messages from last night. this girl i met a few weeks ago sent me a text saying go gators. my reply was "I have a ten foot penis"

i dont think i'll be talking to her anytime soon

on the iPod:
Beach Boys, Pet Sounds
Chris Isaak, Heart Shaped World

No comments: