01 March 2006

I CAN SEE!!


My brother & I quoted one of the opening scenes to Trading Places - where the police arrest/harrass the homeless Billy Ray Valentine (Eddie Murphy), and he thankt them for his returned sight & legs - over & over & over. Too many laughs to count. One of the first times I remember seeing boobies was when Ophelia (Jamie Lee Curtis) took off her top in front of the mirror after rescuing Louis Winthorpe III (Dan Akroyd). She was pure sexy, and that movie was pure fun. One day I will corner the market on frozen orange juice.


...and incidentally, today I went and got contacts. I can see. They are weird, but hopefully once I get use dtop popping them in & out life will be easier than trying to read my computer screen through the glare of my glasses.

On the iPod:
Pearl Jam; Vs., Rearviewmirror

No comments: